Client Service Associate
Sourgum Waste is a modern waste management company on a mission to achieve Zero Waste. We believe in changing the status quo of the industry. With the use of our in-house technology we have the ability to bring our craziest dreams to life. As a Client Service Associate you will be working closely with the company founders and the entire Sourgum Waste team. Now is your opportunity to join a young, ambitious, and driven company.
Our fast-paced startup is growing and we are looking for the right person to come in and help us achieve Zero Waste.
If you're looking for a career at a company that is invested in your personal development, has a solid compensation package and to be a pivotal part of a great team, this could be for you.
This job is right for you if...
- You are a happy, compassionate and energetic person.
- You want to make a big change in the way waste is handled and put humanity on a path towards environmental sustainability.
- You’ve been told (more than once) that you’re scrappy, a progressive, a roll-up-the-sleeves, get-stuff-done type of person that is organized, honest and thoughtful.
- You’re resourceful, good with technology, intellectually curious, and ready and able to learn new things.
- You have VERY strong conversational communication skills.
- You’ve been called an overachiever.
As a Client Service Associate you'll...
- Be on the "front lines" and fielding customer calls and email queries.
- Work closely with our partnered haulers to coordinate and schedule jobs across the country.
- Update and maintain our CRM system, and following up with inbound marketing leads.
- Be involved in product and system development discussions and creations.
- Confidently close sales leads over the phone.
- Support various team members with Zero Waste and new initiative projects.
What we're looking for...
- Must be comfortable talking to customers on the phones, while maintaining a happy and enthusiastic tone throughout the day.
- Must be able and willing to prioritize and manage tasks
- Must be well organized, a good task manager, and able to prioritize based on business needs.
- You absolutely have to be dependable.
Are You the Right Person for the Job?
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of Client Service Associate Application.